The Early Childhood Program (EC) serves students 3 through 5 years of age with delays in physical development, cognitive development, communication development, and/or adaptive development. The early childhood program focuses on the developmental areas: cognitive, speech and language development, gross and fine motor, social-emotional and self-help skills. The children learn through a structured instructional program that is aligned with the Early Learning Standards and includes Research Based Interventions. Program goals are:1) To foster health and physical development.
2) To provide for intellectual development.
3) To promote social awareness.
4) To promote a positive self-concept.
5) To promote curiosity and creativity.
6) To promote parent involvement in the child's program and progress.
A.E.R.O. Educational Center Half Day Early Childhood Class
7600 South Mason Ave
Burbank IL 60459
Program Supervisor: Barbara Lenzen
Willow Springs (Dist. 108) Half Day Early Childhood Class
8345 South Archer
Willow Springs, IL 60480