The Early Childhood Program (EC) serves students 3 through 5 years of age with delays in physical development, cognitive development, communication development, and/or adaptive development. The early childhood program focuses on the developmental areas: cognitive, speech and language development, gross and fine motor, social-emotional and self-help skills. The children learn through a structured instructional program that is aligned with the Early Learning Standards and includes Research Based Interventions. Program goals are:1) To foster health and physical development.
2) To provide for intellectual development.
3) To promote social awareness.
4) To promote a positive self-concept.
5) To promote curiosity and creativity.
6) To promote parent involvement in the child's program and progress.
Principal: Lisa Poe
A.E.R.O. Educational Center Half Day Early Childhood Class
7600 South Mason Avenue
Burbank IL 60459
Program Supervisor: Barbara Lenzen
Lieb (Dist. 122) Half Day Early Childhood Class
9101 Pembroke Ln
Bridgeview, IL 60455